New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antwortlichkeit
 Login/Join

Mitglied
posted
I am looking for the source of the German word in the subject line, recently found on an old archived note for a previous research project. I believe it is a Heideggarian construction, and translates as "able to heed the call of being." However, we no longer have any reference to the source, and would like to be able to complete the research in this area. Can anyone help?

Posts: 3 | Location: Sonoma, California | Registered: April 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<ottomanic-dasein>
posted
This term was spoken in Soc628 in The Middle East Techinical University& Dept Of Sociology by Prof.Dr H.Unal Nalbatoglu..I sure that He help you as I recall yours term how to be transleted into Turkish Linguistic...Pls www.metu.edu.tr Smile
I hope you will overcome this problematique of Heideggerian fundemantal onthological source: your subject-matter's context can be sit on it...
Only translation is not solve your all contextual frame...So; Heideggerian puzzle is need to be getting on inter-global aids systemSmileBest Wishes
Ottomanic-dasein

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mitglied
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your help. I have sent an email to Prof. Dr. H. Unal Nalbantoglu to see if he can help me. You mentioned something about getting on the interglobal aids system 4 Heidegger Puzzle, but I cannot seem to find anything on that. Can you provide more information?

Posts: 3 | Location: Sonoma, California | Registered: April 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<ottomanic-dasein>
posted
You can not find to be mentioned the term:
^'the interglobal aids system 4 Heidegger Puzzle^';as this is my consept as advise to all intellectuals on global...I hope this is not absurd?! ... when Your research is finalized;
pls y may call us..
Best wishes from Izmir/Turkey

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mitglied
posted Hide Post
I received a response for the professor you mentioned, but he could not find anything in his notes for the class about the use of that word, nor could he recall anyone's use of it. He said that if I could get the date of the class you took, he may be able to find it. Can you tell me what months and year you took the class from him?